If you think you’re saving money by employing I.T. techs, you’re wrong.
Do the math:
- An in-house network administrator can cost you, on average, $60k a year.
- Plus you have the expense of additional benefits like health insurance, social security contributions, vacation days and sick leave.
- Then there’s the required ongoing training and certifications that cost you even more.
When you consider all of this, just one network administrator can cost you more than $100k a year!
With ICS as your Outsourced I.T. Department, you’ll pay much less, and get much more. Contact us to learn how. (510) 482-9522 firstname.lastname@example.org
With ICS You’ll:
- Have ready access to a team of I.T. experts with a breadth and depth of technology knowledge and experience— Something most small to mid-sized businesses could never afford with an in-house I.T. staff.
- Benefit from our 24/7 Live Help Desk Support, so your needs are quickly addressed, and information technology stays up and running at all times.
- Avert security risks and compliance issues that can cost you in legal liabilities, regulatory penalties, and your good reputation.
- Save time. We have the resources to start new I.T. projects quickly, where it can take an in-house staff weeks or even months hiring and training the right people.
Cut your costs. Use ICS as your Outsourced I.T. Department. For details, contact us at: (510) 482-9522 or email@example.com